Spring Appeal 2018
Feel the transformation anthroposophy offers
in our lives and in the world
Together we are planting seeds of inner development and inspired social engagement. Thank you for your generous consideration and support. Know that your gifts are seeds that sprout and flower.
Click here to make your gift today!
Some recent examples of your impact:
- * ASA offered 12 webinars in 2017, reaching over 1500 people across the country.
- • Over 200% increased participation from last year!
- * Over 130 members and friends attended The Sacred Gateway: Conscious Living, Conscious Dying, and the Journey Beyond, a groundbreaking conference featuring Nancy Poer and Sanford Miller held in Sacramento, CA recently.
- * Our new websites are now in the beta-testing phase!
- • Visit www.anthroposophy.org/beta to view the sites and share your feedback about our new phone- and tablet-friendly layout and evolving content.
- * We hope you will join us for the 2018 Fall Conference and AGM, Here and Now: Transforming Ourselves, Transforming Our World, October 5-7 in New Orleans, LA.
- * National branch gathering & retreat will be happening right before the AGM. Involved in your local branch? Get together with others on October 4 in New Orleans to connect, build skills, and more. Stay tuned for details!
You make possible a growing array of programs and opportunities to meet and connect with others. With your support, the ASA offers accessible, thought-provoking, and relevant programs, in person and online.
Our goal for this appeal is $25,000. Can you help?
Thank you for your consideration.
Please follow this link to make your one-time or monthly gift today!
Together we are planting seeds so that anthroposophy can grow
For information about becoming a member of the Anthroposophical Society, please click here.
The Anthroposophical Society in America is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. If you have questions or would like more information about ways to support the Anthroposophical Society in America, please contact Deb Abrahams-Dematte, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.